What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delete Shadow

peyman88

Hey guys, i found this one on dribble, it's for free and it matches pretty good with the project that im working on it.

Is it possible that ya could help me and delete the shadow wich is there. The Element where the mountains are has a lil shadow and i dont know how to delete this one.

Here is also the original link.
https://dribbble.com/shots/2415904-Image-Placeholder

Thank ya for any help

Attachments

• Placeholder _File.ai
    1.7 MB · Views: 7

peyman88

I do not know exactly what u mean with ur pic. sorry can not see it exactly. I have here a better image of it which shadow i mean Bildschirmfoto 2017-01-17 um 15.52.50.png

gedstar

Guru
There's no shadow in the AI file that you provided, it's got a transparent background as you can see in PS

Untitled1.jpg

The shapes in my first post are the mountain layers in the AI file which I assumed that's what you were talking about when you said "The Element where the mountains"

Last edited: