What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Design for Bachelor Party T-shirt - $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lpurnell

Price
What’s up,

I need help cutting the gentleman and the grill out of the picture and then recreating what the Anchorman picture looks like attached, so I can put it on a t-shirt. I think the circle color should be a solid gray or black color but I am open to other colors if you have a better idea. I do like how part of Ron Brugundy’s head is outside the circle so if we can do that with my the guy that would be awesome. Also, instead of it saying STAY CLASSY in the bottom right corner I would like it to say Stay Pure. I am okay with the font they use in the example but am also open to other fonts and colors.

I can provide payment either through PayPal or Venmo and would need this work completed ASAP as the bachelor party is in 3 weeks and need time to order the shirts.

E363D74A-1189-42B0-8A04-9518A315C0D6.jpeg

3F0317F4-CF9B-4958-AB9B-0B76A2181819.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.