What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Design Jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

lndiamond

I found this great website the other day that has great designing job opportunities. There are hundreds of positions to choose from! The site is really easy to navigate, you simply type in your location and any keywords pertaining to the position you are looking for. Good luck!
The site is:
DesigningCrossing.com

haohaoaiziji

http://www.liangdianup.com/subpages/airfitting_1.htm

Now that is a lot of brass air fittings there is just about every type
of air fitting that you could want. Wholesale prices too. I guess these could be used as small water pipe fitting also. I
used some of the parts to make my babington wvo burner.

X

xingles

I am a designer, I need to seek for the banner design, with website project work, if you need, may contact with me.

X

xingles

Why does nobody answer me? Here, whether insufficient human spirit.

A

Aliza

There are tons and tons of sites out there. You should try gonogging.com. What's cool is that other then just using it to find jobs you can put your work up for sale, so you could make templates or generic logos and put them up there.

D

david jacobs

Freelance web design job opportunities are easier to find than ever before. Yet because of the rising demand for web designers in the past decade, freelance web design has become an increasingly popular career choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.