What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Difficult edit

sysop1

Need help editing this image so that is looks at the angle it is at right now, but so that it looks like a regular photo. In other words if you just rotate the photo, it will be uneven. It needs to be edited a little differently but KEPT at the angle it is currently at, if that makes sense.

photo1.png

Need help editing this image so that is looks at the angle it is at right now, but so that it looks like a regular photo.
Please describe what you mean by a "regular Photo".

In other words if you just rotate the photo, it will be uneven.
OK

It needs to be edited a little differently but KEPT at the angle it is currently at,
Please explain what you mean by "edited differently".

if that makes sense.
Not really.

As Sam mentioned, one can only assume what the requirement is given the haze. First step of arriving at a solution of any problem is in understanding requirement. The following is what I understood:
1654-After-photo1.jpg
Without being sure what the requirement is, I would not want to spend a lot of time, as it is not useful to anyone.
Assuming my understanding is correct, see the image below to see the reconstructed area. That area has to be reconstructed without knowing what is really there in that space. So, the made up picture may not look realistic even after painstaking efforts. Your other option is to crop down the picture to lesser dimensions.
1654-After-photo1-1.jpg

Fantastic! I'm grateful that someone was able to understand!

This looks like the actor Kenneth Welsh in a screenshot from the movie "Day after tomorrow".

That's because it is him. Not from The Day After Tomorrow though. He played the devil on the X-Files.

In fact here is another picture of the photo...if anyone thinks they can make a better version of the one polarwoc did.

xf3114810.jpg

Back