What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DJ Logo Request

CCBDubstep

hey everyone.. was wondering if you can make a logo for my friend.

Can it look like the photo from my last thread.

Font LED Light ...

Similar background, but not the same. and instead of purple and blue, maybe red and green or something.. just a bit different. thanks!

and your friends name would be ???????

Also can it be different I do not think I have the files anymore

Yeah it can be different.. but similar please xD

Can it say : DJ Clippah

PLEASe and thanks u!

I will see if I can do something tonight at some point but I dont have time to keep changing it. I will upload a proposal if you like it then fair enough if you dont you may have to wait some time. I have a last miniute client Job that needs to be done first though.

So to Clarify you want this style font
led.png

used in something like the 1 I made for you before.
Dubsteb revamped.png

And you want red and green

I really hope I have the font wrong

Ok I will see what I can do later on that font will not work with the 1 I did for you Bit everyone please take note this thread is still open for other ideas.

Honestly as far as a logo goes this sucks and I know you like a lot going on the font does not suit the style at all. This is how I do all my work I create a scene and then simplify it but I have not got the time to do this at this momentt in time I gave it the 30 mins I allowed myself and cant afford to spend any more time on it so I am uploading the psd hoping that another member can help you out even if they just edit mine and simplify it I hope you change your mind on the font though.
ANY other members here feel free to strip mine down or take anything out of it you like if you want to have a go at this I will not mind.
DJ CLippah.pngView attachment DJ CLippah.psd

coll thats good, and yeah can u change the font? just make it whatever u think looks good, but the same thing

Back