What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

do i need to flatten my design before printing?

rusted&old

good day gurus,
i'm just a beginner, i need help from the masters... i'm doing a layout in ps and there are some images, do i have to flatten it before printing and what is the best extension file name to have a quality print??? (psd.tiff.jpeg) sounds idiot but i don't really have an idea...thanks gurus...

depends if your printing from photoshop or using other printing software. If your printing from photoshop then print using psd if your using other software that will recognise tiff then use that or PNG or Jpeg will compress the image but if you have it at high enough resolution should be fine for most home printers. So no you dont have to flatten image if you save as any format like jpeg or png it will flatten it automatically

Back