What's new

Do. Love. Walk. Tshirt Design

crzykate58

Hey guys!

Wow it's been a while since i've been on here haha! well i've been practicing some typography on tshirts and found this design on google that i thought was pretty sweet, so i tried to replicate it, give or take a few things away since i needed mine to be more legible than the one i saw (obviously theirs is way more advanced than mine, but i'll get there some day lol!) Let me know what you guys think ^_^

typography-design-1.jpg Screen Shot 2014-08-19 at 3.08.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-08-20 at 1.45.38 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-08-20 at 1.18.40 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-08-20 at 2.00.32 AM.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nice.

I've always heard the the saying is "Act Justly" or "Do Justly".

Justly is whats morally right or fair; fairly.

Justice is just behavior or treatment.

crzykate58

Thanks Sam!! ^_^ that's the way i've heard it too haha but it's someone else's slogan so i can't change it :-/

ibclare

Queen Bee
More advanced? Maybe a few tricks, but nothing complicated. I think you improved on it a lot, so that tells me you have the better eye. That's far better than using s couple PS tricks. Keep up the good work.

I agree with dv8 about the size; it wouldn't be very readable unless a person were standing, and might partly disappear if they wanted to tuck it in.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
I do a lot of shirt designs for screen printers. Your template looks too long to me. T-shirt sizing to fit the garment should be 12" or so wide and no longer than about 17". Most of them are about 10" though and a good bit shorter than 17 for adult shirts. I personally use 13x19 film to print the positives for the screens, so you need to be aware of that . I do like your design however.