What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"do you dream" W.I.P

mitchell B

hey there all of you, after six amazing months in Nepal (but without PS inspiration) i'm finaly woriking on somthing again
its a work in progress because when i feel im done i dont want to edit it any more

first off i know my lightning / shadowing sucks.... but for some reason im not realy in the mood to do some indepth study about this (but dont let this keep you from giving advice or critique, i love to hear them )

secondly : i struggle with two things :
1 the two black tubes (beside the masking needs to be better, its still a rough set up), they are sort of in the form i want them, but still they seem to be off ... dont fit in .. something is not right and i cant figure out how to improve it

2 the grey metal bottom of the neck .. same problem.. its sort of how i want it but it doesnt feel it blends in

so any comments on if you like it or not , or any advice / critique is welcome

(i tried to post the PSD but its to big )

greeeeeeetz
mitch
head 2.jpg

Back