What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Rantin Al

Guru
Protect me from knowing what I don't need to know.
Protect me from even knowing that there are things to know that I don't know.
Protect me from knowing that I decided not to know about the things that I decided not to know about.

Extract from Mostly Harmless, fifth book in the Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy by Douglas Adams.

I've found your script-writer Mr. Rumsfeldt. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Al.

:rofl: :rofl: Seems likely, doesn't it?!
Have you tried this, Al........go to the Google web search, type in the phrase weapons of mass destruction then click on the "I'm feeling lucky" button... :rofl: be sure to try out all the links...enjoy! ;) Also try another search the same way with the words miserable failure.......
---Maya

Maya, I suppose there is a typo in your text. Shouldn't it be "weapons of mass distraction"?

:rofl: :rofl: Oh Erik, that is beautiful! I hadn't heard of that search...the first one I mentioned works to a different page(and very sad as well...I think we are on the "same page" here in viewpoints...)
---Maya ;)

Me..... i know nothing..... i am from Holland :D :D

Nikkie

(hitchikers guide through Holland... [confused] )

This all reminds me of something I read once....it just sticks in my mind...

We the unwilling,
Led by the unknowing,
Have been doing so much with so little
For so long,
That now we attempt the impossible,
For the ungrateful,
With nothing.

---Author unknown---various partial and changed versions exist out there, but this was found amongst my dad's army stuff and may be the way it was originally written, I don't know.

---Maya

ha ha ha Raven.......... just as I did my research on keywords yesterday look to see what is rated at number 50! and it was requested 455 times in the last 24 hours!
try putting that in a clients web site he he he

These are the top 300 queries from the last 24 hours
50 455 miserable failure

sfm

Maya, my appointed time-span on this earth would need an extension to check out all the *Lucky* links. :rofl:

Checked out some of them. ;)

Al.

:D Gees, Al, you're a riot!! :rofl: :rofl: Good for you! :shocked: ;) :rofl:
---Maya

vERRRRRRY FUNNY AL ;) I hadn't quite thought of it that way, I was just wondering around not knowing I had an appointment. Good Thinking Guru! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back