What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't laugh

Paul

Former Member
Please be aware this is my first real attempt at this sort of thing, inspiration came from other site members, you know who you are;)

Attachments

• fitnesslines-face-fitness.png
    fitnesslines-face-fitness.png
    391.5 KB · Views: 24

JgraphNet

Power User
Really, really, really good, Belial! I like the etherial feel of it. As a first go you managed really well.
And noone's laughing... trust me.

TerryC

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Friend
Very nice job, looks great.

:rofl: ok I'm a reble, but I'm only laughing because you said not to. :rofl: :naughty:

Fairy

I like it, it looks very good and each side of the picture has a different feel to it. The only thing that bothered my is how the left eye(the green one) looked a bit blurred.

Paul

Former Member
Thanks fairy, i got to admit i did do a layer and draw in some colour and do a blur pass over it (blushes).

Vafann

Guru
I think it looks cool Belial! The eyes are a little dark though, and as you know, I don´t know how to fix that. :)