What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drag and size?

Paul

Former Member
When i use say the lasso tool and have made all my clean ups i then drag it onto the next image, but when doing this it always grows in size and i have to grab a corner and reduce to the same as the second image to play around with it, so to speak.
Hope you understand my ask.
Is this the correct way of doing it or is their a quicker way?

It may have something to do in terms of resolution or image size between the source image and the receiving image. Chances are the source file is bigger either in dimension or resolution.

Or that if the files are of the same size , the image you are dragging into the new file is large in proportion to the new files scene......

Last edited:
correct, so i have to live with that then?
S.......your minds in the gutter lol.

Take the dragon of the avatar.... I could have rendered it at the normal render size it was created for (800x600pxls). But dragging into and shrinking it down to your avatar size may affect the quality of the dragon's pixels. So I had to render it at the same size and proportion to your avatar scene... that's why his scales are quite clear.

Back