What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Dragon wip

kiwi

Guru
Ok heres the Dragon wip I have been talking about :)

Still very much wip.Head not in its final shape,mesh not as clean as I want it yet either.

Stu.

That looks awesome Stu!! The ears are really cool!! Not to mention the muscles at the top of its head!! Wowsers!! That dragon will be spiting fire in no time!! ;) ;)

Thanks Geoff :D

It has undergone quite a bit of tweaking,but I will do some more and then do an update so you should be able to see the difference in the mesh as well :)

Stu.

:D :perfect: Awesome Stu! Can't wait to see the finished piece when you're done! %}

yea man... and all rigged out in some groovy "cityscape" hahaha... right on dude... now then, maybe model in some sort of borg like mech eye/monocular rig and voila, this dragon is sported with the latest of fashion accesories... :rofl: :rofl: [confused] B7

gidgit said:
yea man... and all rigged out in some groovy "cityscape" hahaha... right on dude... now then, maybe model in some sort of borg like mech eye/monocular rig and voila, this dragon is sported with the latest of fashion accesories... :rofl: :rofl: [confused] B7

Acccck wooah back Gidge :rofl: ......

Thanks guys :)....hopefully a new update today,am just finishing the hair curlers as we speak...

Stu.

Update :)

Thickened the head,increased the girth,tweaked the lines,cut out some polys and made new ones,shortened the bottom jaw,added a head pointy sticky outtty thingy,and added a puce green shader to check the lines under lighting,removed puce green shader very quickly afterwards :)

Stu.

W-O-A-H!! Thats looks awesome!! Good thinking with the pointy thingy on top of the head. Before the top of the head seemed as though it were missing something but you just filled that void!! Way to go Stu!!

B7 He's really looking *G*R*E*A*T* Stu!

[stuned] Curlers for the hair? You a hairdresser too? [confused]

wbiss said:
B7 He's really looking *G*R*E*A*T* Stu!

[stuned] Curlers for the hair? You a hairdresser too? [confused]

No no no no,no just a lunatic [sly] ....cant say hairdressing has ever come up as a career path for Stu,no. :D

Stu.

Thanks Alistair :D

Cinema 4d bud.Dont get caught in the hype with 3D packages Alistair,its more about understanding the pros and cons of your software because in the end everyone has to either use a quad,tri or an nGon to put together their meshs :D ,its just practise and perserverance which makes the difference.

Stu.

kiwi said:
Update :)
Thickened the head,increased the girth,tweaked the lines,cut out some polys and made new ones,shortened the bottom jaw,added a head pointy sticky outtty thingy,and added a puce green shader to check the lines under lighting,removed puce green shader very quickly afterwards :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this was all I could see just text....... I was sitting there thinking Stu you really need help this time...... Stu has flipped his wig and left the building! ha ha ha

then the image came up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

he he he nice one buddy
sfm

Thanks Sue :D

So is that a kinda sorta,kinda sorta apology :rofl:

Stu.

apology for thinking you had lost it hmmmmmmmmmm oh okay ha ha ha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sfm

Heres a new update......got some nasty happening now :D :perfect:

Stu.

8[ I can almost see the flames coming out of his mouth!

Really great work, Stu! :perfect:

Back