What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Each time i open a file in PS CS4 the print dialog appears

plainman007

Hi,

Each and everytime i just open a file in Photoshop CS4 it shows an alert/dialog box saying "There was an error opening your printer. Printing functions will not be available unitl you have selected a printer and reopened any documents" wioth cancel button below the message. When i click the cancelbutton the file opens as normal.

How can i stop this irritating error from occuring please ?

Thanks

Plz note i dont have any printer hooked to my system and have no intent to print via my system. Just want to work on my .psd files thats all.

Regards

Hey i was just experimenting and found out how to avoid this.

FWIW. Windows > Control Panel > Printers > And just set up any dummy printer if you dont have one. Click finish and this problem wont occur again.

I'm glad I was able to help you! ;)

Just kidding there, I'm glad you figure it out and that you posted the fix, it could help someone else out.
And welcome to PSG.

Back