What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Easy and Fast Request

Kayra551

Can you make me look like I am in house. Or if you are a bit lazy you can just erase the background and make a png

55B74B8F-3542-4887-8798-095CFEA249FB.jpeg

Hmmm :unsure:

Calling something "Easy and Fast" then hinting at someone who helps you being lazy if they do it a particular way may not be the most tactful way to ask for help.

If it's so easy and fast, what part of it did you have trouble with yourself? If the person who removes the background is lazy, what about person who posts it for someone else to do?

You may wish to check the guidelines for posting free requests, specifically the part where it says:

Be polite. A graciously written request is far more likely to get responses.

May I ask why you want a fast and lazy png of yourself in a house, armed with a dangerous weapon?lazy jpeg of a guy in a house armed with a dangerous weapon.jpg
I was feeling a bit lazy, so I didn't bother with a good selection outline, but ehhh. I was tempted to just post this instead:
lazy png of a guy in a house.png

I guess it was not just a case of language miscommunication from the OP, as this response indicates in conjunction with the way this request was posted.

Following this thread provided for quite a bit of laughter. :laugh:

Back