What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Easy Photo Edit

ccom

Hi Guys,

First thanks that you guys offer this service!

Could you do a handwriting on that paper that looks real and say the following:

#5172561 koshka_18

Thanks a lot!

WHATSAPP_IMAGE_2018-02-06_AT_18.09.19.JPG

Mod edit: please upload the picture in the thread and do not link!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminder: Where edits are concerned in the free request forum, they are a DO or DON'T DO decision to made by the individual members, and should not require the OP to explain or justify themselves. As long as the request is within our current set of guidelines, then the OP should not be admonished or made to feel a badly for making a request. Please, do the edits or don't. If you feel that the edit request is questionable, don't perform the edit and please keep those feelings and any comments to yourself. We are not here to judge.

paper.jpg
I know I'm a bit late, but here's a quick try. I have no experience with this sort of job so I can try again later if you like.
Edit: just realized I forgot to feather my edges, but I've already deleted the PSD so I just used the heal brush around the edges. It's kind of lazy but it does look better than it did I'll probably try again when I get home from school.paper.jpg

Last edited:

Back