What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Edit layers

linux22

Hello dear engineers

How can I resize, change, and edit the layers named ADD, HD, and Text?

130px x 80px
Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 12.30.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 12.31.26 PM.png

Attachments

• pic.psd
    119.1 KB · Views: 4

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi @linux22
Your question is a bit vauge so will do my best to read between the lines.

Note that all three of those Layers are pixel Layers. Even thought the Top two Layers have Text looking information they are not Text Layers. so all the Photoshop pixel editing tools apply.
To resize, you use e.g. Edit > Transform (or use Cmd+T on a Mac or Cntl+T on a PC). You can drag the handles to resize. If you need more specific help on that just ask.

I will assume your two requests to "change" and "edit" are one and the same.

To change/edit you can use any of Photoshop pixel editing tools that you desire.

If you wanted to edit the text directly, you would need to replace the pixel layers with Text Layers i.e. starting from scratch for the "HD" and "2+" Layers

Hope this helps and if not please clarify in more detail about your request.

John Wheeler

linux22

Hello dear @thebestcpu
The problem of this part was solved with your help But I have a big problem I want to add a large number of logos at the same time as a group, this layer that I attached in the previous post, but I can't because I'm not very familiar with Photoshop techniques. Please, if possible, teach me in the form of a short video or a very simple and fluent text with different photos of each part:sleep::giggle:

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi @linux22
I seems that the linked post your provide by @IamSam provides an excellent outline of all the steps needed to proceed with your project. I am unable to spend the time to create in minute detail all of the steps required for the project your are pursuing. After doing all the work it may not provided all the information you need to complete your project. Other forum members may be able to jump in yet I will proposed several paths you can take that I think will balance that amount a forum member can contribute and possibly better aid you in your learning of Photoshop (The objective of this forum is more along the lines of helping in a request an not doing the request.
Here are the paths for you to consider.

1) Follow along in the step by steps @IamSam has already provided in the link and if you run into trouble, then document where you got stuck and ask for help with a particular problem. This may take some time as you are learning yet it will be easier and faster for a forum member to respond to specific questions.

2) If the root issue for you is lack of understanding of a particular part of Photoshop, ask for references on how to learn those features of Photoshop which are giving you trouble.

3) If you cannot devote the time to become more skilled in Photoshop, you can make a request on the "Free Photoshop Requests Forum" to do the work.

4) If your request is too complex to do, you could also make a request on the "Paid Photoshop Requests Forum" at a nominal cost.

Those would be my recommendations on how to proceed and other forum members may have other suggestions as well.

Hope these suggestions are helpful
John Wheeler