What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Edit My First and Last Baby Photo

Sea Sora

Hello everyone, my name is Nita. I really need you to photoshop my baby's pic. I lost my baby about three months ago and i really dont have any single picture of him without using respiration. Please edit my baby photo. I just have this one photo of him. Im sorry for my bad English. Please and thank you so much for your kindness.

20210602_102250.jpg

Hi Nita, so sorry to hear that, it's heartbreaking... Unfortunately, without reference, I cannot know how his face really is. I only can try to recreate using similar images.

I made a try, let me know if there is something you want to change to try to get closer.

1f.jpg

Best regards,
David.

Thank you so much, David. I dont know how to show my gratitude. God bless you and your life. Thank you so much. This make me cry.

Back