What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Edit psd file (change text for forum ranks)

iDad

Guru
Fyi... Major pop-ups from those links

Hoogle

Guru
Havent clicked on the links but have to ask if you have the psd, you have the font then why do you need someone to do it for you, I am assuming that is what you are requesting here. Also can you maybe upload the pictures and the psd directly into the post so that no one has to go through dozens of popups who arer not using an adblocker, That is of course if you are allowed to redistribute the psd I am not sure if it is a purchased 1 or not.

Also you are aware that changing the psd wont effect the forum right you will have to reslice that particular section and replace the web content image with the new updated 1.

Hoogle

Guru
not sure if it is my system fonts playing up or you have provided a corrupt font I cant seem to install it

Guess that is my own fault for installing something from a site I dont understand the language it is in

ibclare

Queen Bee
Well, we are an international forum, though based in the US.

How about something like this?

Would someone please help me with this. I need . . .

Or, Would someone please explain how I can do this . . .

Thank you.

Georgi Rakovski

@ibclare My age is 19, im not good at english (written and spoken) and what I have written, I think it's enough, because I do not deal to do correctly utterance.
Sorry, but I think forum is "international", You said it. :)

inkpad.t

Guru
You Know me always confused.

Are you asking how to do it ? or asking some one to do it for you with the psd and files you provided ?.

If you want it doing i would ask in the freelance section.

If you want to know how its done in gimp as you don't have Photoshop ask in that section. then post your results or any questions problems might have so people can help you further.