What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Edit request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamMckenzie

Hey all,

I am looking for some help here. My friend's birthday is coming up and I'm trying to crop him into a photo with his girlfriend who moved across the country about a year ago.

I am trying to crop him into this photo, replacing the girl on the left, from our perspective.
View attachment 27739

This is a photo of him that I want cropped in.
View attachment 27740

Payment: $5 Paypal

I really appreciate the help everyone, if you do a good edit, you will be paid $5 via Paypal.

Thanks everyone.

Against the rules sorry! I don't mean to make you sound like a freak, but this is the kind of request a stalker would make, and would usually create a story like yours to try and trick people into doing it. It just isn't worth the risk of doing something that is potentially illegal and disturbing to the other parties in question.

To be fair, both starting images are too low quality for anything decent to be done, rendering this as a damp squib in regards to somebody doing this for practise and also as a birthday surprise.

Plus, just to clarify, he would be cut from the first image and pasted into the second. Cropping refers to the removal of the outer parts of an image to improve framing, accentuate subject matter or change aspect ratio.

$5 is well under the minimum for this kind of freelance job anyway.

Paul

Former Member
Another attempt at this request will see you banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.