What's new

Specific Editing historic image!

Hello photoshop wizards!!!

I am looking for three edited versions of the same photo (basically where the edits build upon themselves). The pic to be edited is the brown background with seated woman in a blue dress. I am so appreciative of your help!!

VERSION 1:
A. Can you please photoshop a burning joint into the left hand of the woman, with some light smoke coming off? You can close the fingers slightly to hold the joint. I want her to look very posh holding this joint!

VERSION 2:
A. Can you take the above and then also make her hair look more like the wig in the second historic image, where she is holding a rose? You can move the angle of her arm starting at the elbow if need be to accommodate the hair.

VERSION 3:
Can you do the same as the above, and additionally edit the face to look more like the pic of the woman attached? 12608474_f1024.jpg
Marie_Antoinette_Adult4.jpg bigD.jpg

Hope I get it all right XD, the face is not the best match for the painting but I made what I could.

View attachment 93280

Cheers!
Oh my gosh Argus, I can't tell you how much my partner and I laughed when we saw this. Probably for 20 minutes. That is my face and this is soooo funny. Thank you so much, you are such a talent!!!

Can I ask you to do one more iteration, very simple?
- start with the original and just add the joint, but move to other hand and enlarge it 2-3x

thank you so much!