What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Efficient way to fix small flaws in textures?

MrBenson525

I'm creating a 3D model and finished texturing most of its surface. However, there are a lot of small flaws scattered all over the model and I've tried to fix them one by one using brush but that's just time-consuming. Is there any tool that can do the same thing in a faster way? Healing brush doesn't work for me as the area is too small for it to work properly. Any help is appreciated :)

demo.blend.png

Last edited:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
I can't tell from your image what the defects are but you can try using the clone tool. Sample a good area next to it and clone over the defect.

I realize you want a quick way but there may not be any since the defects may vary and are scattered about the texture. Without knowing the defects, you can try slightly blurring the image but it might affect the overall look and clarity.

MrBenson525

Thanks for your help, I think there is no quicker way to fix these flaws than manually editing them after posting this thread.