What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Embed company logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to imbed company logo into picture for advertising and business card design.

I want to place my logo on or in a picture I intend to use as a header for my website. I need help integrating the logo into the pic. I was thinking of making the logo translucent over the picture so that the picture is still visible through the logo or perhaps the logo on the face. I could use some suggestions.

A249-Boca-Raton-Condos-at-the-Inlet-Jetty-Park.jpg

BQC_Logo_Color.jpg

A247-Boca-Raton-Condos-Along-the-Bridge-at-Jetty.jpg

BQC_Logo_Black.jpg

Argos

Guru
Not really sure if i understood correctly, but i made a try, anything let me know.

2e.jpg

1e.jpg

Thanks for the speedy response however it just occurred to me it might be more efficient to get what I'm looking for by posting a contest and paying the winner because I really don't know exactly what will work but I do know I would like to see my logo in this picture. Do you think this would be a good way to go? I'm trying to avoid communicating the same idea to multiple participants. Ideally, I would like to find someone to work with on an ongoing basis as I plan to build everything from scratch, business cards, website, social media, etc. I'll be editing videos and pics as I produce them to post.

By the way, what you did is roughly what I would like to see. I'm thinking of making the logo large and translucent. Should the logo color be consistent throughout my advertising, or can we change the logo's color accordingly if we decide to make a solid print of the logo on the pic instead of translucence?

Argos

Guru
Oh i see, that's a good idea if you dont know exactly what you want.

This is just a personal opinion, but i think the pictures are a bit overprocessed, specially the second one, thats why i didnt try the translucid logo, i dont think it will blend well.

Interesting, I didn't realize processed pics would cause an issue for this idea. Would you recommend using an unprocessed pic that's similar? The colors won't be as bright, but there will still be a lot of colors because this area is the Boca Raton inlet with lush trees, gulf course grass, bright blue water, and contrasting building colors along with multiple sunset colors.

Thank you, but I think this pic has too much going on in the background to use with the logo. What do you think? Do you have any ideas that we can use to make it happen?

PhotoEXPpro

try 1.jpg

How it's this? Here is a sample, if you like I'm able to collaborate with you to help with flyers, business cards, banners and more. Keep me up to date .

Status
Not open for further replies.