What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eminem and me!

SHARK X

tell me if there is anything wrong in the photo so i can improve it

dddddddd.jpg

Stric9

Power User
Since you asked I will tell you some things I see. This isn't a complete list but some things to help you improve it.
12.jpg
In the red, the drop shadow doesn't belong here. On the ground maybe but you wouldn't see it in this photo.
In the blue, you may try using the pen tool to get a better mask. Painting on a mask is great but not always the best choice.
Eminem is blurrier than the rest of the photo and also brighter you'll need to fix this to make a better fit.

Hope this comes across as constructive....seems like my c&c isn't always perceived that way. :(

This is what I see.....others may see some other things too.

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
Maybe loose the flash on your jacket and i would also do a filter pass over the two of you when you have sorted all of Stric9's issues first, making you both slightly grainy and very subtly blurred, it will help mate.
Keep going you will get there,we are all still learning and helping each other.

SHARK X

Since you asked I will tell you some things I see. This isn't a complete list but some things to help you improve it.
View attachment 10976
In the red, the drop shadow doesn't belong here. On the ground maybe but you wouldn't see it in this photo.
In the blue, you may try using the pen tool to get a better mask. Painting on a mask is great but not always the best choice.
Eminem is blurrier than the rest of the photo and also brighter you'll need to fix this to make a better fit.

Hope this comes across as constructive....seems like my c&c isn't always perceived that way. :(

This is what I see.....others may see some other things too.

how does it look now?

se.jpg

i didnt remove the flash on my jacket because some of the flash is on eminem's right arm and if i removed it it wont look good

Inkz

Guru
You still have a drop shadow on the left image and Eminem is still blurry. I would start again and cut the images out with a pen tool and refine edges slightly. Then make a gradient map layer on top to blend them in to the background more.