What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Energy Brokerage Logo Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam James Little

Hi,

$70

I am trying to create a logo for my new business i have a very basic knowledge of Photoshop back from the Photoshop 7 days.

I have attached the PSD file i have been working with. I am looking to have the text 3d Like a black/chrome effect like this:
View attachment 63354

As well as the flame on there orange/chrome. I would this to be very HD and have a gleeming look.

Cannot for the life of me figure out the 3D stuff! Can anyone help?

Once this has been completed, there will be further work for the designer. Business cards, website skin, Letterheads, compliment slips. Obviously at an additional cost.

Thanks for your help/advice!

Attachments

• Logo test design 1.psd
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Liam James Little

Work has been completed by "Confestium"

First time i have ever used a freelancer, i must admit i thought it was going to be an absolute nightmare. I could not have asked for a better service from Confestium. He has guided me through the process perfectly from point of contact. Reccomending changes, completely obliterating all of my ideas! haha. The final & first peice that he procuded is absolutely impecable.

Could not thank you more.

Liam,

Confestium

Work has been completed by "Confestium"

First time i have ever used a freelancer, i must admit i thought it was going to be an absolute nightmare. I could not have asked for a better service from Confestium. He has guided me through the process perfectly from point of contact. Reccomending changes, completely obliterating all of my ideas! haha. The final & first peice that he procuded is absolutely impecable.

Could not thank you more.

Liam,

Pleasure doing business with you and I'm pleased it went nice and smooth for you. Great client.

Thank you for your time and business.

Status
Not open for further replies.