What's new

Specific Engagement Photos - Help

CWilcher82

My name is Charles and I am new to the community. If possible, I am hoping to get some help with a few photos.

My fiancee and I recently took our engagement photos and are currently waiting for the photographer to send us all of the pictures. In the meantime, he sent us a few pictures at my request, so that we could get a head start on our Save the Dates. The few that he sent look fantastic, but were raw and could use a little photoshop TLC. Basically, just removing blemishes, whitening teeth (realistically, lol), and maybe a bit of color correction if deemed necessary. I will be forever grateful. Once we receive all of the pictures from the photographer, I will definitely be migrating to the paid forums :)

- Charles

EJ0V0677.jpg

EJ0V0710-Edit.jpg

EJ0V0688.jpg

EJ0V0733.jpg

CWilcher82

A quick note; the last picture in the blue, her dress is flipped down at the midsection. We literally just noticed that. Is it even possible to fix that in photoshop?

- Charles

CWilcher82

Hi, Do you have another picture of that flipped dress?
Hi, Argos!

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of her wearing the dress just yet, however, I was able to screenshot images of the dress from the site she purchased it. Hope they can help.

- Charles

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 6.40.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 6.40.57 PM.png

Argos

Guru
Sorry, I don't know if I have a bad day but I found this one a lot harder than expected, the light on the dress images are a lot different and to recreate all the shadows and lights and detail it's almost impossible, that lasso in the middle instead of in a side was a pain in the ... I made what I can, maybe someone else think on something else, right now I'm totally blocked XD.

EJ0V0733f.jpg

Cheers!

CWilcher82

Sorry, I don't know if I have a bad day but I found this one a lot harder than expected, the light on the dress images are a lot different and to recreate all the shadows and lights and detail it's almost impossible, that lasso in the middle instead of in a side was a pain in the ... I made what I can, maybe someone else think on something else, right now I'm totally blocked XD.

View attachment 91574

Cheers!
If that's what you can accomplish on a bad day, I'd love to see what you're capable of on a good one :) That looks amazing! I'm sure I can toss a soft filter on it and no one would ever know the difference.

Thank you so much!

- Charles

P.S - were you tackling just that picture?