What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Enhance quality and change background on a few photos

Rosegold2

Hi! Is it possible to enhance the quality of these photos and change the background leaving the man holding the baby? I would like a blurred background to make it look more realistic. I will attatch pictures of background examples but feel free to use a similar one that you believe would look better. Please remove the green light from their face and shadows if possible. You can center them if needed to make it easier. Thank you.

IMG_8615.JPG

IMG_8616.JPG

IMG_8618.JPG

IMG_8621.JPG

Rosegold2

These are the examples of the background. The photo was taken at night so I feel like something like these will work. Maybe you have another background that works better.

IMG_3649.JPG

IMG_3654.PNG

IMG_3657.JPG

Babine

Guru
Thank you. I like how it's sharper but would prefer the colors to stay the same. Does the tone need to change in order to match the background? If that's the case then I don't mind keeping the original background and just blurring it out. 🙂

Agreed. Here's one with the BG blurred and a low opacity copy of one of your backgrounds. I did alter the lighting for a little more emphasis on the little cutie.
Cutie-2.jpg

Rosegold2

Agreed. Here's one with the BG blurred and a low opacity copy of one of your backgrounds. I did alter the lighting for a little more emphasis on the little cutie.
View attachment 98007
View attachment 98007
This looks great! This is the picture that I would like to frame. I hope that I am not asking for too much. Are you able to get rid of the white on the man's hair please and ligten up his eyelid? I also, don't like the purple on the background. I know that it is on the original picture but is there a way to get the color that is on the background in between their faces and put it over the purple and the blue?

Babine

Guru
This looks great! This is the picture that I would like to frame. I hope that I am not asking for too much. Are you able to get rid of the white on the man's hair please and ligten up his eyelid? I also, don't like the purple on the background. I know that it is on the original picture but is there a way to get the color that is on the background in between their faces and put it over the purple and the blue?
Like this?
Cutie-3.jpg