What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exercise Myself

megrace02

ancho2_by_megrace02-d36uj3w.jpg
kagad_daliri_eheheh_by_megrace02-d36ui9a.jpg
ero_by_megrace02-d36wyru.jpg
katy typo_15.jpg
any_strikes_by_megrace02-d36ujxd.jpg

Need some helpful advice and tips to improve some of effects and artistry,
I don't know i just trip and TaRan!

These are lovely! What kind of tools did you use for the last one? I love how it looks like a watercolor on silk

thanks, just photoshop, combination of brush and calligraphy type and that mouse i guess, don't have any scan or tablet hope to get one soon :p

I like these a lot too, I will be doing some commercial work for a play (poster) and this is the style I am looking for. If you have some tutorials please send links. I am very interested in this kind of work.

Brilliant collection. You played out with colors very well. I think you can make a good album cover. Can't pick which one is my favorite as all of them are excellent. However, I find the typography illustration very nice; reminds me of the typographic images made by TBWA/Chiat/Day for the 51st Grammy awards.

Back