What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Face and body retouch, lighting + background design. 30 to 50 EUR (or USD).

Status
Not open for further replies.

laissezfaire

Price
Description - Do individual retouch of face - remove pimples, remove moles, smooth the skin, thinner and bit more symmetrical face, thinner neck, remove puffy eyes, take redness off the face. Do not overdo it, still has to look like it is edited for public, but not too photoshopped.
Background – Change background to one colour, like caramel white or grayish, use dark colour to light colour. Correct colours.
Extra design work - Cut off lower part of body and/or fade it into background. Add Text „...”, add a style to it, but nothing fancy, keep formal, business-ish outlook. An example would be that body is on left hand side, and the text on right hand side. You can add background lines, geometrical objects. I'll give you some example pictures of what I am aiming at, if it is still not clear, but improvisation and imaginative work of an photoshop artist will be appreciated.
Payment and budget - Both retouching of body and background desing would be 30. Price can go up to 50, if the work you did with the design is sophisticated, impressive, awesome, professional. Do not be shy and tell, if the work took you long time, and we will arrange the price above 30, but 30 is minimum. If I don't like your work, we can still arrange a smaller fee for your time, but please do not exploit this moral hazard.
Deadline or approximate time frame. - Not in a hurry, but if I were to give you a timeframe, then try aiming at two weeks.
Privacy considerations, if any. If interested, I will send you the picture to work with. They are on greenscreen chromakey, so please do not share the original ones. You can share the finished pictures after we're done, since I will use them publicly anyways.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just a quick reminder...............NEVER provide finished work until you have payment in FULL.

laissezfaire

I got a lot of inquries. Thank you. I couldn't find the report button, so, if a moderator is looking at this right now, please close down the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.