What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Face/Body swap

Ally2021

Hi guys trying to swap out a face / body swap with the images provided. Basically trying to get the women in front of the of the crowd. Not sure if we can swap the face only or the body. ;)

Thank you

Click to enlarge!
a.jpg

Person.jpg

It's still really blury on mine, the one i posted (Original) is massive but that one is small and blurry or am i doing something wrong?
Not certain. The crowd one has a blurry background (maybe low res?) where as the shot of the lady is much higher res.

Not certain. The crowd one has a blurry background (maybe low res?) where as the shot of the lady is much higher res.
I'm afraid you download it withouth clicking on the image Babine.

Without clicking its 40kb if you click on it and download is 4mb that's the problem,

I'm afraid you download it withouth clicking on the image Babine.

Without clicking its 40kb if you click on it and download is 4mb that's the problem,
Thanks. I was simply sliding them to the desktop.

Back