What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Face swap and bystander removal

barra1n

Hi!

My boyfriend laughed on accident in the second picture.
Can his face from the first picture be put on his face in the second picture? 8C3247CB-8D61-4663-BA33-E286DD4AB454.jpegF641BA1E-513E-463B-AB2B-2C17E4F1C459.jpeg

Also, can the man in the background who’s taking a picture be removed?
61A2176E-9194-4600-970E-CD1F8BF3FED9.jpeg
Thank you so much

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It may look better like this. I borrowed from Jeffk, so I won't post the original, but maybe JeffK can change his edit.
Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 1.44.33 PM.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
His version is just more pixelated since he borrowed yours I believe
No, the original would not be pixelated. I just posted a screen shot. I don't like to borrow (and post) others works without permission.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Do you have the original for this image? This image has terrible quality compared to the other two you posted.

Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 2.58.35 PM.png

Huge difference in quality at the same magnification.
Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 3.16.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 3.16.32 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Oh shoot, no I unfortunately do not. It’s okay if it doesn’t work.
No, it's fine. We will just have to use that image. I was just hoping you had the original in the same quality as the other two images you posted.

JeffK

Guru
HI again - revised version of the couple shot removing the children at the lower left and the caution tape/sawhorse at the lower right. Hope this works for you.
And thanks again to Sam for the additional editing request and his courtesy.
- Jeff
face swap edited 2 REV.jpg

barra1n

Y
HI again - revised version of the couple shot removing the children at the lower left and the caution tape/sawhorse at the lower right. Hope this works for you.
And thanks again to Sam for the additional editing request and his courtesy.
- Jeff
View attachment 101317
you guys are talented! I can’t thank you enough

JeffK

Guru
Hi - removed the camera man and also the backpacker to the subject's right. Rebuilt the gondola. Also straightened the image. There facial features were very grainy but did my best to smooth them out without losing detail. There was also a woman's legs coming out from underneath her pocketbook. Did a slight color edit. Take a look and see if this works for you. Probably could use a bit more editing but ran out time.
- Jeff
background man edited.jpg

barra1n

Hi - removed the camera man and also the backpacker to the subject's right. Rebuilt the gondola. Also straightened the image. There facial features were very grainy but did my best to smooth them out without losing detail. There was also a woman's legs coming out from underneath her pocketbook. Did a slight color edit. Take a look and see if this works for you. Probably could use a bit more editing but ran out time.
- Jeff
View attachment 101323
No this is perfect Jeff, it turned out so much more than I expected, I am so grateful!