What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Face Swap

Xleviii007

Banned
Hi guys, hope yall are having an awesome day doing what you love the most starts w a p ends a w p. So for this task what i’d like you to do is swap the torso+lower part of my body in the second picture with the first picture keeping the same facial expression as in the first picture, to put it bluntly i just want my right hand to be present lol(not the mirrors right the photos right) feel free to change anything else the lighting maybe fix my jawline anythin?😂 also would prefer if i could have two different pictures one with just the hand and the other with the hand plus your edits +lighting/xyz
P.S-> the best way to get the picture i want is just pose for it again but i took this six months ago and won't be able to do it
Also,you can also do a different approach swapping my face + my left hand in the first picture with the second-whichever way seems easier idk. Thanks!

D8A3877F-5190-4438-9C09-663C88085C4C.jpeg

2896056D-D459-4F45-AFA5-7378A063798C.png

Back