What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

falling in lava

Maybe put more action into the falling guy, also a bit to far away.

the picture was actually composed for challenge week # 12

Try play a little with motion blur

Me likes. Maybe more undersandable would be rotate guy a litle so he more falling (like skydiver or something) not jumping.

that's me falling in lava, picture is taken on a camp in france, i like the effects very much.

some comments?

I like the effects too. I guess the one thing that bothers me a bit is that he doesn't look like he is enough a part of the composition versus being on top of it. Probably because the light swirls are so light they disappear passing over him. Maybe if you found a way to emphasize them more or change him (you) so that you meld more into the background... you know be just a bit consumed by fire and smoke. You look too clean! :D

and too clear, come to think of it. Like fenix said, some blur perhaps? or decrease the contrast. There's a bit too much variance between the boy and his surroundings. IMHO.

Last edited:
loos good but i also would say maybe a bit more blur to enhance the drop! apart from that very good

Back