What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fast collage

Blazarow09

This is my first try to cut a render from photo and place it to another one. Feel free to critique my work.20171017_090619_001.png

Argos

Guru
Nice! the principal problem you have in this one is the diference in light, you used background with the sun behind the guy but the guy show the light on the front/left.

Cheers!

Blazarow09

Nice! the principal problem you have in this one is the diference in light, you used background with the sun behind the guy but the guy show the light on the front/left.

Cheers!

Yes, I noticed this when I upload the photo and repair the little mistake. https://ibb.co/f4JUQw - maybe this one Is a idea better than the previous.

Argos

Guru
Better, but with a backlight like that one usually is almost all shadow, maybe reacreating a flash light from camera could work but it's not an easy work XD.

RvM

Nice work!

Be better off without the shades behind him in my opinion.
(Look at the shades of the wooden bridge, which is right in your situation, if you would use that one as reference, you will notice the shadow will be in front of him)

But nice rendering work, would be more difficult if you had a person with long and curly hair, lol!