What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fast Color Photo Retouching + other goodies

Calling all Nerds Designs by Mark has really improved his site. He is now using video and streaming to help illustrate techniques.

I liked his Color Photo Retouching tutorial, there is a cool reflection technique and lots of other tricks and treats. EE *everybody enjoy* %} :B %} :B

namvet

Power User
Joy and Wendy ... I've just visited the site ..... and bookmarked it too .... and what can i say but [sly] .... hey, Kiwi, post a pic of your pecs in a hurry or we'll loose these two girls ..... :rofl: :rofl:

wbiss

Guru
[innocent] :D :rofl: So you saw his "new body" Ian???

Now you know why Joy and I spend so much time over there! :p :p :p

Stu has pecs? ;\

JOyful :rofl:

namvet

Power User
yes Wendy (wbiss) ... I saw ... immediately thought of you and Joy ... dunno why :rofl: :rofl:
Joy wrote:
Stu has pecs?
.... or was it Rick ... I'm not sure now [confused] .... maybe we should have the PSG Guru Hunks to try and keep all the Gurettes here :) .... on second thoughts, maybe that's not such a good idea (might have the opposite result :rofl: :rofl: ) :) :)

wbiss

Guru
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ian!

;\ Show us your 'pecs' and let we gurettes be the judge!

Joy: Stu has pecs?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Joy! I'm just glad that you said it, and not me! :p

;) Rick's the one with 'pecs' on the board... courtesy of "poser"! [innocent] But hey, we don't care... the virtual ones do it for us, too, Ian! :D

namvet

Power User
hmmn, ... [confused] [confused] kiwi has started a 'clothes on' thread and Joy and Wendy are suggesting a clothes off thread :rofl: :rofl:

wbiss

Guru
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ian (namvet)!

Anamacha

I'd go for a 'clothes off' thread ... though I'm not sure anyone wants to see ME with 'clothes off' ... [saywhat]

I don't have [edited] ... but I've got [edited] ... well, that's prolly TMI anyway ;\

it might be interesting to use headshots and then come up with cartoony bodies, sans clothes or not ... <shrug> keepin' it pg13 and all that ...hmm

Anam

wbiss

Guru
Anam: I'd go for a 'clothes off' thread ... though I'm not sure anyone wants to see ME with 'clothes off' ... [saywhat]

:rofl: [innocent] Well you could always let the 'gurettes' be the judge of that Anam! [:I [:I [:I

Anamacha

true true ... that could be interesting ... hmm, now where's my digicam ... :rofl:

just let me know what you want! [innocent] :p [confused]

Anam