What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fast help

reeksy86

Hiya all,

I am sure the answer is right in front of my nose, but i am really struggling.

I am trying to add a page peel (page curl) to my homepage, however i cannot get it right.

I managed to input my first one correctly, then realised that the link was wrong, so now i want to remove it and add the new one, when i do so however it is taking up half the page, and moving all my text etc lower, which it did not do the first time, i have tried a million times to sort this, and am now really struggling.

I am sure its something simple i am doing wrong.

Ill attach a couple of pics to try to highlight what ii mean a bit better.
Untitled1.gifUntitled2.png
Thanks

i have changed the path details, so it now links ok, however i cannot get the image to sit right on the screen, whenever i insert the html code, it takes out half of my page, i have checked that the .swf file is 'transparent' in the properties.

You should be able to just click on it and then resize it by dragging the corner in.

Also, on the odd occasion, things will show weird in the design view. Check what it looks like in live view, or preview in a browser. Also, things will look a lot neater if you put styles on separate .css files, and then just link to them.

Also, I know you have come this far with flash, but you may want to consider doing it with jQuery, as it will be more compatible with all the most popular devices.

Here is an example!

Last edited:
that was my thought, just a simple delete and replace, but it doesn't want to play for me, even in 'live' i am sure there is an error somewhere in my code, but cant find it!

Here is what it looks like now (with the correct link)
Untitled.png

If you put you website files in a .zip file, you can post it on here using the image attachment button, and I will have a look at it for you if you want. Or email to spruce@sprucemagoo1.com if you don't want to put the files here.

Oh, thanks. I've decided to pack it up for tonight, as it was really bugging, if it's ok by you I'll send over the info in the morning? Will you need anything other than the homepage and .swf files?

Aaron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be easier if you zip all the files, then I can check everything is working properly with the script.

Back