What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Fb cover logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

jspoon10

$20 CAD

Facebook timeline cover:

Do you think you could do the following?

Have the map of “Cape Breton” (which is an island in nova scotia canada) written out as “Ramblers” to make it look like the island is the writing.

then have a faded background of this logo behind it

EF2BBE26-6672-4246-8E6F-3F31D4A71F86.jpeg

and in one of the corners say “The rest of Canada is coming to Cape Breton!”

thanks,

Josh

So the cover photo for FB im trying to promote our National baseball Tournament the "Canadian Senior Little League National Championships" from July 12th - 20th, 2019.

Ok so here is what Cape Breton Island looks like (you can turn it sideways if you want or on a diagonal if its easier):

CapeBreton_1024x1024.jpg

So I'm looking to have this island distorted to write "Ramblers" as the actual island shape, if that makes sense. With this being the feature of the design in the middle of the cover photo.

I would like the National Logo (the one i posted in message previous to this one) to be featured in the background sort of like faded in. It can be a white background or it could be like a faded smoke screen effect with our team colours.

This is our team logos for reference in case you want to incorporate them in any way.

Logo1Pres.png
Ramblers.png

Im not totally sure how this will come together or if its even possible. If you want to have a baseball field as the edges of the design thats fine too.

In the right top or side of the design I would like it to say "The rest of Canada is coming to Cape Breton on July 12th - 20th, 2019!"

It kind of a loose idea but if you want to play around with the info I gave, we can get something done im sure.

thank you and i appreciate you giving this a go for me.

- Josh

about_main_map.png

I cant explain it properly haha

I want to take the letters from “Ramblers” and bend them into the shape of the island of Cape Breton.

if that makes any sense

oh and you dont have to use the ramblers written logo i showed. You can create your own letters to make the shape of cape breton island.

HUGE shout out to Omar512 for creating my fb cover for our team!

Payment sent / Received!

Here are the designs!

thanks again omar!

15117E78-AF5C-4FF3-82D0-740C21047FC1.pngBF0B512B-C097-4954-9CCB-A9BAB0C72898.jpeg

please close the thread.

payment Received. Thank you so much. please keep me in mind if you need anything else in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back