What's new

Filter real-time preview

Rick Miller

To achieve a real-time preview of a filter effect in the proxy preview area of a filter's dialog box, hold the Alt/Option key while dragging a slider.

Rick

Hi Rick, Thanks for the tip, as if I know what I'm doing. hee hee

How was your weekend in Santa Barbara. Did you get some good pics to share?
Joy :perfect: (In the neighborhood of SB County)

Rick Miller

Hey Joy, good to hear from you.

Hi Rick, Thanks for the tip, as if I know what I'm doing
As Photoshop is constantly evolving, the education never stops. We're all learning the program -that's why we're here (besides the good humor).

How was your weekend in Santa Barbara.
It was cool, thanks for asking. I went to the Irish Festival with my mom, my sis, and a friend - even wore my kilt. Although my sister says I go out of my way to find an opportunity to wear it. :D

Did you get some good pics to share?
For the most part we watched the Irish/Celtic dancing (my friend calls them the hoppy-skippy-jumpy girls!) and because we were right by a large pole, didn't get a chance to take any really good pics. I do have a pic of me in my kilt though.

(In the neighborhood of SB County)
Well then, we'll have to meet up next time I go up there. My aunt and uncle live in Santa Barbara, as well, my mom and oldest sister work there.

Cheers.

Rick Wrote:
I do have a pic of me in my kilt though
Joy Ans:
Ok, ready and waiting for those kilt pics. My daughter and friends go to Renaissance Festivals locally and around Calif so I am familar with Kilt, ( most of the men wear them) very much fun.

I used to live in SB (Montecito), I rem the weekend you went, the weather was wonderful. It's a beautiful area. Where I live now, Los Olivos, is more focused on wine producing and farming, only about 900 ppl but I like. Next time you are up, allow time for some winery tours!!! I know some good ones.
Joy