What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fish out of water

trobbo77

Hello im new to the forum so hello to all.

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction for a tutorial, or any help really on how to change something into a water version of its self.

I took my son fishing & would like to turn the fish i photo'd him holding into a water version for him.

Any help fully appreciated.

Is there any way you might show us an example of what you mean by a "water version"? Or maybe try to explain it?

Sorry should of made myself clearer. Yes my son is holding a fish & i wish to make the fish transparent whilst keeping the features of the fish so hopefully making it look like the fish is in fact made of water.

Will include some examples. hope this helps, as i say just really looking for some advice or pointing in the direction of a good tutorial. All help appreciatted.

water horse.jpgwater cricket.jpg

Back