What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Fix My Hair, Glasses Glare, Sunspots

pookietoo

Will anyone fix my hair and glasses glare on the first photo, (I can post a picture of how my hair should look), the sunspots on my t-shirt on the 2nd photo, and the sunspots on my sister in the 3rd photo lady wearing blue t-shirt), also the white spot to the right of my face.

Darlareunion.jpg

sisters.jpg

siblings.jpg

That picture of me is a lot better! In the picture of me and my siblings there is a white spot to the right of my face, n the picture of me and my sister, I have a few stray hairs also, will you fix them too please? Otherwise, great job!

That is great, but I just noticed a white spot in the corner of my left eye, will you take that out too? :)

sorry really can't do it right now, and eyes require time and to be careful or it could look weird, I left that for other members.

Regards.

I will leave it the way it is, you helped me out a great deal; the photos look much better, thanks!

Back