What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fooling around with Screen Captures from a friend's FB page

ibclare

Queen Bee
Just sitting here with my bf, who didn't have to go in to work tonight, watching reruns on tv. Had Photoshop open still, so that's trouble! Thought I'd give friend Marsha a treat. Or a shock. So, this is not fascinating photography nor exciting graphics, but it was fun anyway.

Attachments

• marsha on horses.jpg
    marsha on horses.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 36

ibclare

Queen Bee
yes, it is. I have improved some of my masking techniques since I started using this forum last week. I like the Lynda.com site for tutorials (for MS Office too but they have good Adobe ones), but you guys make great ones and have links to really good ones too and I'm going to make the best of those.

I kind of let my PS skills stagnate a bit, got this "I can't do that" attitude going and I want to change that. Even if I don't get into some of the fantastic stuff, I can enjoy what I see, and I can especially learn and make better use of the powerful technology that's available. Having used PS6 till getting CS5, there's a lot to learn, but even the old version I never used to its potential. This will be fun.

The Gurus site has re-enthused and inspired me. So thanks to all of you Belial.

ibclare

Queen Bee
omagod, can't imagine why ur friends would care abt those colorations. Jus loverly! :mrgreen:

and Inkygirl, tyvm, IB

Last edited:

Hoogle

Guru
oh no they are real lol no they were from an eye lash brush set plenty of them around for free downloads

ibclare

Queen Bee
Here's kinda what I mean. Duplicated foliage layer. Removed fx. Added spherical filter. Added lens flare inside upper "hill." Then adjusted lower foliage layer by erasing it to bring it in line with spherical layer and to add highlights to the plants and such. Added contrast and small amnt of birghtness, then sharpened it up.

Attachments

• Wolf Project2.jpg
    Wolf Project2.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Hoogle

Guru
ok not sure what this has to do with facebook but hey never mind a new image to look at

Paul

Former Member
Coughs VERY LOUDLY curb the language mate please.