What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

for the musically inclined

ronmatt

Guru
Probably like most of you, I'm a computer junkie. I'm also getting very bored with the graphics apps. However, I am re-discovering an old 'first love', music. I've had FL Studio for years, but never did much with it and I've just gotten demos of Native Instruments 'Massive' and 'FM8'. I'm about to go on line for a midi controller. I have a Roland keyboard. I've interfaced the Roland via midi usb midi cables and can grind out some tunes through all 3 apps. However, I am having an issue recording. I'd like to be able to save what I've done as .wav or mp3 and edit. Is there a way, aside from a mic to record the sound? I don't think the midi utilizes my sound card ( does it ?). Any advice and guidance will be appreciated.
I'm also using an old Corel pad for the screen keyboards within the apps. Works great.
Thanks

Back