What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Forearm tattoo idea to be stretched/cropped/reshaped

Status
Not open for further replies.

barry86

Price
Hi all, this is my first ever paid request so forgive me if there are any inaccuracies.

I have this image I've wanted to get tattooed on my forearm for quite a few years now - its author is Polish painter Krzysztof Iwin (I even have his blessing and request for a picture should it ever happen).

The idea was to have the skull with tiara wrap itself around my forearm from the wrist up to the elbow, however my tattoo artist said it's a no-go - the image is a perfect square and the forearm is, in geometrical terms, a conical frustum - basically a frustum with its top sliced off. The forearm's measurements are in conflict with the square so here's where you Photoshop masters step in - I need the image reshaped accordingly so that it's tattooable (as in fits the area) but is not too distorted. I hope it's clear enough.

The measurements attached. Thank you in advance for any attempts and good luck!

Bart

future of the past.jpg

forearm.jpg

Here's my try based on the measurements you gave.

View attachment 134657
Thank you very much! Appreciate the effort. I printed it off on A3 paper, cut out the shape and wrapped it around my arm. It's not ideal, but not too far off to be honest. I noticed your rhombus isn't vertically symmetrical - the top right angle is acuter than the top left, though again - not by much.

If you want any payment for your time, please name your price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back