What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Software Update and Scheduled Downtime

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
We are updating the forum software tonight and have scheduled downtime starting at 8:30 PM EST.

The downtime should be less than one hour.

After the update is done there may be some bugs in the theme or with mods/plugins we use here. We would appreciate your help in reporting them here if you find any.

We expect the update to improve performance on the site and there will be a few new features.

Hoogle

Guru
Hopefully it may go the other way and fix some of the bugs from the last upgrade. standing by ready to report for duty SIR!!! lol

Hoogle

Guru
that is 8.30 EST

01.30 am 9\1\11 UK time

12.30 pm Monday \Melbourne time

The World Clock

I am sure this really is not needed just incase members are wondering why they may have problems

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Ok we are updated and the forum is open again.

There are some obvious issues with our forum skin/theme that I am working on now, most notably with the message editor buttons. Please bear with me while I get these sorted out.

Hoogle

Guru
Ok cool I just posted a thread regarding that but at least the connect with facebook is up and running again

Hoogle

Guru
Dark theme seems to now get these big white boxes not sure if that is a compatability issue with update and our dark theme or if this is how it is meant to be now.

If you go to view stats with dark theme on (not tested it in alpha mode) the text is grey and only just readable

Shawn Gossman

Buttons appear to be working on my end. That sprite.php file missing is the likely cause. After its fixed, everyone may need to clear cache and try again :)