What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Richard Rosenman plugins for Adobe Photoshop

These Look Pretty cool! but it also looks like some would strain the CPU quite a bit, any clarification on this i wouldn't mind using a few in the near future ;)

These Look Pretty cool! but it also looks like some would strain the CPU quite a bit, any clarification on this i wouldn't mind using a few in the near future ;)

Some are definitely CPU intensive - those being mainly the fractal-based ones. Although they can produce some stunning images. The others are not intensive at all but quite helpful. I've been working in the digital imaging / CGI industry for about 20 years and many of these are effects I've needed for projects at some point and decided to code it myself. Others are more for technical research and/or fun.

Please be sure to check out Buddhabrot and Fractus. They are fun and product amazing images, if you're into fractals.

All of these are free but there are also commercial plugins which you can find here: http://www.richardrosenman.com/software/

Cheers,
-richard

Thanks for the clarification, My CPU temperature has always been a worry, but seeing as they are short term bursts of intensity i don't think it will matter too much :)

And i'll definitely be using Buddhabrot in the future, it looks very sci fi which is something i need right now.

for about 20 years and many of these are effects I've needed for projects at some point and decided to code it myself. Others are more for technical research and/or fun.
wow, that's a long time to be in the industry! my hat comes off to you ;)

Thanks a million for sharing your impressive filters!

Back