What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freelance photoshopping?

RicoRoss

Hi, Photoshop gurus!

The reason why I joined this forum is because I simply exhausted my Google skills.
I was looking for hours for a website, where I can post my amateurish photos to have Photoshop gurus like yourselves improve them (for a small fee). If I may, I have a few questions for your wonderful community:

1) Does such website really not exist yet? If it does, could you, please, post a link here?
2) Would you be interested in doing, basically, "freelance photo-shopping" for random people on the web?
3) How much would you ideally charge to touch up, for example, a 4 mega-pixel headshot of a blonde female?

Thank you very much for your time!

Regards,
Rico

EDIT
-----
Sorry, if I wasn't clear. Is there such thing as Amazon Mechanical Turk for Photoshoppers?
Basically, I would like to find (or found ;-) a platform that allows normal people to post their photos and have artists choose some and photoshop them.

Last edited:
There are plenty of people here who are interested in doing work for a fee, me included. The fee all depends on the work required and I'd need to see the images and know what you require before I could quote a price. You can contact me directly if you wish:

rhawkinsphotography at q dot com

I think it's really a case of locating a designer / artist whose work you admire, then approaching them for a quote for the work you want done. Theres places like Odesk and the such where you can locate freelancers, but youll incur administration fees deducted by the site.

I'll retouch your photos for you - that's my specialty :D

Thanks for the offer, but what I am looking for is an established community that connects normal people like myself with artists like yourself. Basically, sort-of like Amazon Mechanical Turk for photoshoppers.

(I updated my OP, too).

If theres a gap in the market, why not create the site? You could be onto something..

"If theres a gap in the market, why not create the site? You could be onto something.."
---
Thanks - that's exactly what I am asking! Is there a gap in the market?

Pretty much agree with hawkeye,
thats why I started my site and most like me (my site) attempt to fill that gap.

Hi, iDad! I am not really committed to doing a start-up quite yet, but if I was, I think you would be an excellent domain expert. Do you live in Silicon Valley by any chance?

lol domain expect LOL this web stuff drives me bonkers :banghead:
no I live on the other coast

Back