What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friends Forever

Cindy Grundsten

Power User
Anybody here as like rats? Well I do, I love all animals. And I also love to create artwork with animals.

Here comes my latest artwork. And I loved to create this one.

Some people maby dont like art like this, too childish maby, but it make me happy when I work on child and animal arts.

I also heard someone here likes rats! :)

friends-forever.jpg

Stock used:
The little girl
Mushroom
Rat
Moon
Texture
Backround and the rest of details from Lorie Davison

Another spell binder from you mate, as for 'childish' we are all children at the end of the day.
Yeah there are one or two here who like rat's some have them as pets, not my thing but hey each to there own.

Like all your other great images, for me it's the softness and even though they are obviously manipulations, the realism just shines.
I especially like your 'vintage' almost 'Victorian Gothic' style, not sure if you mean this or is it just my eye seeing them this way?

Simply lovely.

Thank you for sharing.

I like it, though if I came across a rat big enough to ride I would be scared out of my mind. And so what if it's a little childish, like Paul said we are all children at the end of the day.

Something about graphics that puts a lot of us in child mode, must be the ability to enjoy reality without the drama lol awesome work!

:ditto:
I'm a happy child !

I am in my second childhood now! Love it Cindy, it is beautiful!

I wouldn't say this was childish.

It has the feel and effect of fairy tale but I don't think that makes it childish :eek:

I REALLY like the idea of a mushroom pillow. I don't know why but I do :mrgreen:

Also, rats are adorable.

I was thinking of Jessicayla Cindy. I haven't seen her around the past couple weeks or she surely would have let you know about her "ratsy!"

Lovely picture, warm and "fuzzy," LOL.

Oh yes, this is perfect! I have four ratties of my own and I love them to death :)
Simply wonderful manipulation, as usual. I always wish I could climb in my rat's cage with them and cuddle with them, lol.
Plenty of people would think that's weird, but they are the most loving creatures.

Thank you so very much Paul for your kind comment.

I am sorry for my late replay. So much to do again :)

Another spell binder from you mate, as for 'childish' we are all children at the end of the day.
Yeah there are one or two here who like rat's some have them as pets, not my thing but hey each to there own.

Like all your other great images, for me it's the softness and even though they are obviously manipulations, the realism just shines.
I especially like your 'vintage' almost 'Victorian Gothic' style, not sure if you mean this or is it just my eye seeing them this way?

Simply lovely.

Thank you for sharing.

Yes hershy314 I would also be very afraid if I met a rat in that size.
But in this story the rat have original size. Its the little fairy as are small. And she lives in the big tree behind.
Thats also why the mushroom are so big :)

I like it, though if I came across a rat big enough to ride I would be scared out of my mind. And so what if it's a little childish, like Paul said we are all children at the end of the day.

Yes, you are right iDad.
I think I have sad it before..... I love to make child and animal artwork. It makes me feel happy. But not always. I also love to make dark art, and romantic art, fanny art, stupid art and so on.
If I only did one thing all the time I think I might loose my imagination.

Something about graphics that puts a lot of us in child mode, must be the ability to enjoy reality without the drama lol awesome work!

Thank you so very much WonderKid, hm I like your nickname :)

No I dont think its really childish. To create and look at this kind of art make me feel warm and happy. My childrens work are scenes that I wish all children would be in.

I wouldn't say this was childish.

It has the feel and effect of fairy tale but I don't think that makes it childish :eek:

I REALLY like the idea of a mushroom pillow. I don't know why but I do :mrgreen:

Also, rats are adorable.

Hello Jessicayla! :)
I heard you like rats! Yes I do too. Actually I love all animals LOL

I can tell you that we have a little rat as live in our car. Under the hood. Several times during the year we have to vacuums all the small cherry stones as he/she collect during the summer.
I dont know where the large storage is. But it cant be so far away. This have going on for years. I dont know if there is more then one rat.
But now he/she has gnawed broken cables so we have no heat in the car. And no coolant.
And I really dont know what to do. LOL

One morning I saw her/him, just below the stairs. Soooooo cute. He/she is very small, just like a little mouse. And the colors are tan. :)

Oh yes, this is perfect! I have four ratties of my own and I love them to death :)
Simply wonderful manipulation, as usual. I always wish I could climb in my rat's cage with them and cuddle with them, lol.
Plenty of people would think that's weird, but they are the most loving creatures.

Hello Jessicayla! :)
I heard you like rats! Yes I do too. Actually I love all animals LOL

I can tell you that we have a little rat as live in our car. Under the hood. Several times during the year we have to vacuums all the small cherry stones as he/she collect during the summer.
I dont know where the large storage is. But it cant be so far away. This have going on for years. I dont know if there is more then one rat.
But now he/she has gnawed broken cables so we have no heat in the car. And no coolant.
And I really dont know what to do. LOL

One morning I saw her/him, just below the stairs. Soooooo cute. He/she is very small, just like a little mouse. And the colors are tan. :)

Usually where one rat is, there are others to follow! They live in packs in the wild so I bet their rat colony is near by, hehe. Rats definitely love to chew - I have some pillows and t-shirts with holes to prove it (;

Back