What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From The City of Brotherly Love

Tcar

Glad to be joining you.

I have seen using my Photoshop 6 for years using just a few tools. I am embarrassed to admit that I never got to using the pallets. Now I'd like to correct that.

I hope there are still a few people around that can help me out when I run into trouble.

I can not find online the excellent Youtube tutorials for PS 6 that use to be so helpful. Perhaps someone can point me to a few links that might be a help.

Tcar

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Hi and welcome to PSG.

Version 6 is 18 years old...and I'm not sure if it works on a todays OS... ( it will run on Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows 95)
If you want to commit to work with PS you should really consider upgrading because I don't think there are tutorials about it on YT which only started on february 14, 2005!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG. I can agree with Lambert (Eggy) about upgrading. However, as long as your not needing information requiring more current features of Ps, the basic function is still the same and we should be able to offer some help. The terminology has changed slightly and will be the main problem in communicating concepts and ideas.

Tcar

Hello and welcome to PSG. I can agree with Lambert (Eggy) about upgrading. However, as long as your not needing information requiring more current features of Ps, the basic function is still the same and we should be able to offer some help. The terminology has changed slightly and will be the main problem in communicating concepts and ideas.

Thank you Eggy & IamSam, My current needs can, I think, be taken care of with PS6. I just found a mislaid copy of PS6 for Dummies and that should take care of most of my questions. But it will be great to be able to turn to the Forum when I get stuck.

Again, Thank you
Tcar