What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From the flames

Paul

Former Member
This ones from the flames of ice water, a spin on the phoenix and the flames.

Attachments

• gowremake.jpg
    gowremake.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 37

Paul

Former Member
Does this look ok?

Attachments

• gowremakeflame.jpg
    gowremakeflame.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 33
Yeah it does, looks a lot hotter now, just a comment: should lower the opacity a bit behind the phoenix head, like the flames are following the bird wings shapes.

It looks awesome to me.

Paul

Former Member
Trouble with that H is that it's to clinical to robotic for my liking, it's a good plug in BUT one trick pony comes to mind.

Hoogle

Guru
Hardly a 1 trick pony it is a fantasy style pic with bright colours fractalious does a lot not just the neon glow you may have seen on 2 of my pictures there are probably at least 10,000 variations from matt effects to the glow effects chalk to liquid crayon to coal but hey just a thought

Paul

Former Member
No probs mate, i realise what it can do i do have it, but rarely use it only for accent on occasion maybe.

Hoogle

Guru
truth be told I love it even more so now as I just won a photography competion where you had to take a picture and make it look like a scene from Harry potter ooops I should not admit that I thought it ruined a cracking photo from a photographers point of few but made an cool pic unfortunately I would have preferred 2nd prize far more suitable for me lol

Hoogle

Guru
truth be told I dont think it would be appreciated on here for what it is and what it was meant for without knowing the full story but here it is anyway
HPentry1.jpg
I would hope you recognise the building lol

f5designstudio

Yeah ! i can recognize it :D its Redfield Fractalius
its easy to recognize :D:D
do it without filter and post the new picture