What's new

Specific Funny and challenging request

frankbrezzo

Hey guys, i would love to replace my friends with some good lolis, feel free to use any other loli that makes your work easier, i'm the guy on the right. PD: if the 4x replace is too hard/complicated, you can only replace the guy next to me. thanks :D

0aa6f65d-5f30-47b0-acfa-52c45cc6d71e.jpg

gratis-png-personaje-de-anime-ayumi-yamagou-anime.png

hyperdimension-neptunia-mk2-hyperdimension-neptunia-u-action-hyperdimension-neptunia-clipart-7...jpg

imgbin-doki-doki-literature-club-team-salvato-visual-novel-monica-0Yz5MnL2L8E8USSyfbPMNMD0m.jpg

OIP.jpg

Dennis1507

I debated on doing this for a while because removing the four friends in front of the hanging blinds was going to take a lot of work. (and it did) Adding the lolis characters was the easy part. Hope this is what you had in mind. I could use three of your four images that you supplied and located a forth image on-line.

0aa6f65d-5f30-47b0-acfa-52c45cc6d71e.jpg

ibclare

Queen Bee
I debated on doing this for a while because removing the four friends in front of the hanging blinds was going to take a lot of work. (and it did) Adding the lolis characters was the easy part. Hope this is what you had in mind. I could use three of your four images that you supplied and located a forth image on-line.

View attachment 122649
Dennis, WOW. I'm sure the requestor will give you a big thanks for your great work!

ex_teacher

Dennis said the hard part was cutting out the 4 friends It took me a few minutes. On the other hand, I slaved forever cutting out the 4 female anime characters. The background had the gray and white checkerboard but wasn't transparent . Obviously, I'm doing something wrong. At any rate I wanted to use the 4 original girls. Just because.

Nu_Lily_base_6.jpg

Last edited: