What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future of the Internet

BlueInGreen

Let us hope this isn't how it turns out (we're pretty much there already?)Let me know what you think of this image.Future_of_the_internet_1.jpg

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi BIG, I'm very tired after working all day and I'm just not getting this image. I see some anaglyph effect in there, am I supposed to use 3D glasses to understand it?

Maybe after some sleep it will make sense.

BlueInGreen

Nope, no 3D glasses required! Maybe there's just too much going on in the image.. The idea came from thinking of Windows (the operating system) and real, glass windows becoming the new flat screen monitors of the future.

The idea is that the girl, who was born after this shift, is trying to find out what life was like before the Internet or before windows were turned into monitors. She's googled a tree to try to see what the outside world might look like.

I should've taken the phrase "less is more" into account!